Article III section(c) of the By-laws States: Guests will be allowed upon the invitation of members. Invited guests by members will pay guest’s fees as set by the Board of Directors. Each member is limited to one guest, unless modified by the Board of Directors. All guests are to be accompanied by their sponsor at all times. Members are responsible for their guest’s conduct and are to ensure the guest abide by the club’s rules.
• Big Game (Deer, Turkey and Ducks) 1 guest per member @ $20.00 per visit.
• Small Game and Fishing $5.00 per guest per visit.
• Dependents are included in your membership, however they must sign the guest release forms in the sign in books, dependents ages 16-25 will be permitted to hunt or fish without the member being present provided the dependent and member meet with the Board on a designated date to be announced.
• All members w/ dependents age 16-25 living at home and or a full time student are eligible to participate in this program provided the member provides proof of age and student status.
• All members wishing to participate must contact the secretary prior to the meeting with names and number of dependents.
• Dependents children are allow to bring a sibling ages 12 or older as long as all have attended the required Board Youth Orientation Meeting. The Youth Orientation must be attended yearly.
• Big game guest are limited to 5 visits per year (deer, turkey and ducks).
• During deer season, no visitors or guest will be allowed until Saturday, October 28th 2017.
• During turkey season, no visitors or guess will be allowed until Monday, April 1st 2017.
Guests are welcome at Briar Creek Sportsman Club. If you don't know a current member and want to visit the Club as a guest, contact a Board Member for information on how to make that happen. We look forward to seeing you at the Club.