Briar Creek Sportsman's Club
Welcome to Briar Creek online. Briar Creek Sportsman Club is more than just a hunting club, its more like a sportsman's paradise. Briar Creek is a family centered club, with a passion for bringing children, people new to hunting and the most experienced hunters together. Briar Creek offers hunting opportunities for those interested in Rabbit, Squirrel, Predator, Turkey, Waterfowl, Deer, Dove, Quail and just about all game species located in Georgia. Briar Creek Sportmans Club also has several ponds and creeks, as well as Briar Creek to offer outstanding fishing opportunities.
Briar Creek is located in Burke County, Georgia not far from the county seat of Waynesboro. Briar Creek consitst of about 17,000+/- acres of prime hunting land, composed of planted pines, hardwood bottoms, massive creek swamps, and open fields. The Briar Creek Sportmans Club club house is located off of George Perkins Blvd., where a wholesome breakfast is prepared every Saturday of the regular Georgia firearms season. For those interested in deer hunting Briar Creek has great opportunites for still hunting. Briar Creek also preforms dog drives every Saturday and Wednesday, on designated areas, for those intersted in dog hunting. Briar Creek also has designated areas for camping! So browse around and enjoy our site!
LIKE us out on Facebook!
Find out news and events going on at Briar Creek Sportsman's Club Here!!!
Click Here to veiw Information about Briar Creek Sportsman's Club. Including a photo gallery, Memberships, a current roster, maps, and how to contact us!
Click Here to view Information on Briar Creek's many Hunting opportunities!!!
Click Here to veiw some information on Briar Creek's great fishing opportunities!
Want To See The Club?
Any exsisting members who would like to help show off our Club please contact Quint as well.
Attention Members of Briar Creek: We need pictures to add to this website not only to show some of the game taken on the club but also to show others what Briar Creek Sportsman Club offers. We have many pictures of Deer Hunting, but we still need others, along with turkey, coon, bird, duck, rabbit, or just you and your family enjoying the outdoors on the club! Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get them up!!
1. Any member(s) bidding against Briar Creek Sportsman Club, Inc. on land leased by Briar Creek Sportsman
Club, Inc. will not be sent a renewal letter and will be expelled from the club.
2. Any member encountering a landowner or neighboring landowner please treat and talk to them with the utmost
respect. No matter what they say to you, be polite and respectful, leave the area and contact any Board Member.
3. Absolutely no cutting of pine trees on club property and any trimming of limbs on pine trees must be approved
by a Board Member.
4. No pine trees are to be run over or damaged in any way.
5. All planting of food plots must be approved by a Board Member (no exceptions).
6. Members must sign an acknowledgement form stating they have read and understand the Rules and Regulations
of Briar Creek Hunting Club.
7. Drinking alcohol during a hunt or reporting to a hunt under the influence of alcohol is not permitted. (See BiLaws, Article XII, Item G)